Spelling Contract: Choose 20 points of activities.
*only do each activity once per spelling list.
5 Point Activities
1. Alphabetize the words.
2. Reverse alphabetize the words.
3. Write your words using red for vowels and blue for consonants.
4. Write your words once in cursive and once in print.
5. Write each word neatly three times.
6. Write your words in shaving cream or paint.
10 Point Activities
1. Write sentences using the letters in each spelling word.
2. Make a picture dictionary for each spelling word. Write each word and illustrate it.
3. Write the word and find the value of each word if: a = $1.00 b = $2.00 etc.
4. Write 10 questions underlining your spelling words.
5. Use each word in a sentence.
15 Point Activities
1. Write the definition for 10 of your spelling words.
2. Write a story underlining at least 12 of your spelling words.
3. Write a song or poem underlining at least eight of your spelling words.
4. Make crossword puzzle or a word search