This is a great way to study your spelling words as well as learn their meanings!
For weekly spelling words:
1) Enter the words you miss on your pretest for the week.
2) Choose "Teach Me" to study.
3) Throughout the week use your word list to play games to learn the spellings and meanings. (You can even print out a cursive list for handwriting practice.)
4) By Thursday choose "Test Me".
5) Press "Check Me" to see how you did. Practice any words you miss and retest.
5) When you have finished your test, choose "Print Report" and turn in to show you're ready for the test on Friday.
For content-related words:
1) Choose a list according to our current units of study.
2) Choose any activity to help you learn the spellings of the words.
3) Remember that words usually have multiple meanings. Use the context sentence to decide if that meaning applies to what you've been studying.