WELCOME BACK! Parent Tricks and Tips When Using This Site:
1) Explore the site on your own.
2) Introduce or review a game(s), then do it with them.
3) Put your thoughts in words and say them out loud while playing and to model problem solving skills, vocabulary and language!
4) Try modeling speaking and problem solving using simple sentences.
4) It is their turn! Watch and guide. Praise all efforts and avoid critical remarks!
5) Turn in printed proof (like their scores on a game) of visiting Spelling City for homework credit and towards a chance to pick something out of our classroom Treasure Chest!
Extension activity: Have them teach you how to play use sequencing words like "then,", "next", and "finally" using their story hand.
Make the learning time fun and build your child's confidence!
Just a reminder...always use online safety precautions and teach responsible internet use. Problems? Email: Elizabeth.Stecher@fraserk12.org