- GETTING STARTED
- TEACHERS & PARENTS
- PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP
- ACCOUNT ADMINISTRATOR
- TECHNICAL HELP
When you are logged in, the navigation bar is the main navigation for your VocabularySpellingCity account.
- My Homepage: Personal VocabularySpellingCity homepage for free members (located under username drop-down menu for premium members).
- My Dashboard: Personal VocabularySpellingCity homepage for premium members.
- Grading & Records: A Premium feature that keeps track of students test results.
- My Students: A Premium feature that allows members to create and manage student accounts and access student records.
- Assignments: A Premium feature that allows customers to create custom assignments.
- List Management: Allows members to create and manage saved word lists.
- Licenses & Orders: (located under username in drop-down menu) Contains order information for Premium Members, allowing them to renew, purchase additional licenses and share licenses (if applicable). Also allows free members to upgrade to Premium Membership.
- Edit Profile: (located under username in drop-down menu) Contains account information that can be edited by the customers.
- Admin Tools: (Administrators only: A Premium feature that allows school and district administrators manage large accounts.)
Why can’t I see my account?
If you cannot see your account, you are not logged into it. To log in, click the blue “Login” button in the upper right-hand corner of the page.
How can I upgrade to Premium Membership?
It is easy to upgrade your free account to Premium from within your account. Simply select “Licenses & Orders” in your username drop-down menu and complete the order form.