Make sure you have the following minimum site requirements to ensure that VocabularySpellingCity works properly on your computer:
- A current web browser, such as:
- IE 7 or above
- Firefox 3.5 and above.
- Google Chrome
- Flash player plugin
- All currently available activities require Flash version 9 or above.
- Flash version 11 or above will be required for upcoming new activities (not released yet).
- Audio output: speakers or headphones.
- Ability to access HTTPS connections (for login purposes).
- Network should allow for MP3 audio files to be downloaded.
- Adobe PDF reader is recommended (not required) as some print features produce a PDF document.
If you do have the minimum site requirements and our site is still not working properly on your computer, please complete the Requirements Test (see link below) so that our programmers can troubleshoot your issue.
You can run the Requirements Test on your computer by clicking on the link below or copying and pasting the link into your address bar on your browser:
(Note: Please make sure you complete the information to submit the requirement findings to us with your email address and name.)
What if every computer in my class is having issues?
Make sure to copy and paste the link into the address bar on each computer that is having problems.
Will I be notified of my results?
Yes, we will notify you via email after we receive your results to let you know if we have identified the issue and/or if further information is needed.