Software Developer .NET C#
Immediate opening. Fantastic on-site (i.e. no travel) opportunity with a growth oriented company.
Key Job Responsibilities
Develop code, appropriately employing object-oriented design methods and patterns. Solve problems of considerable scope and complexity. Support custom and open source systems and ensure code is designed to operate as expected under extremely high load. Have the ability to debug and research issues independently.
- Exceptional software development experience with ASP.NET and C#, core competency
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server, including Stored Procedures, Views, UDFs and Transact SQL
- Experience with using Microsoft’s Visual Studio 2010 or 2012
- Excellent Object Oriented Programming skills
- Ability to write efficient and tested SQL queries
- Experience with Web services
Applicants will be expected to take a knowledge assessment test as part of the interview process. This is a full-time position requiring work on-site only. Competitive market salary with very generous medical and dental benefits as well as a matching retirement plan. We maintain a healthy work/life balance. All candidates must be authorized to work in the United States. This position does not offer sponsorship. We are located next to I-95 at Cypress Creek in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
To apply, send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject line “Software Developer.”
No phone calls. No recruiters.