M Walker's Vocabulary and Spelling Online Resources
SpellingCity is a fun way to learn how to read and spell words.
Try it out by clicking on a word list below. Select "Teach Me" first to hear the words and learn how they are spelled. Then you can go to "Games" for a fun way to practice reading and spelling those words. Finally, when you think you are ready, select "Test" to find out how well you know the words.
- Keyboarding Practice - Typing games to build skills.
- US State Games - Pick a state or the US.
- Letter Blocks - Practice forming words from letter blocks.
- Play Hig Pig (rhyming games) - The best free time word game.
- Word Roots - Games that teach word roots to unlock English.
- Educational Games - Learning games for kids.
- Build English Vocabulary - Games to build language skills.
- Online Writing Courses - Time4Writing classes run eight weeks.
- Online Interactive Curriculum - PreK-8th afterschool & homeschool subscription site.