Marketing Automation Specialist
VocabularySpellingCity is seeking a Marketing Automation Specialist to collaborate with internal marketing groups to manage all marketing automation system functions and support the digital campaign efforts. This role is responsible for end to end management of the Marketing Automation Platform (Pardot) front end processes, including aiding in the maintenance and configuration of the Pardot system and its integration with the CRM (Salesforce).
As part of our highly collaborative team, you will not only support the strategic focus of the business development and marketing team, but also bring enthusiasm and new ideas to help grow the business and enhance the operational efficiency for the company.
What you will do:
- Create and manage all Pardot Email and Nurturing Campaigns: Including assisting in the creation and distribution of email marketing, integration with digital ads/campaigns, etc.
- Assist in Managing Pardot side integration with Salesforce.com, specifically in best practices implementation
- Develop and maintain the lead eco-system: lead assignment rules, troubleshooting
- Enforce configuration and naming standards for campaigns, assets and programs
- Manage contact data quality across the contact base
- Perform data clean-up efforts as necessary, maintain data quality of the Pardot database
- Update and maintain lead scoring and grading functionality
- Manage variety of inbound contact lists/segments within Pardot from other databases/sources
- Develop and document functional requirements of marketing programs and operational workflows
- Support other marketing teams in their campaign efforts: setting up campaigns, creating reports and troubleshooting.
- Maintain user roles and profiles, security settings, access settings etc.
This position is for you if you have:
- Fluent English language skills
- 1-3 years working experience in a relevant field (marketing automation, digital marketing, B2B marketing, etc.)
- Experience working with Pardot is a requirement
- Knowledge of other marketing automation platforms like Eloqua, Marketo, Exact Target or equivalent is an advantage
- Experience working with CRM like Salesforce or equals is an advantage
- Knowledge of basic database design is an advantage
- Confident knowledge of Google Product Suite, affinity for IT
- Strong customer relationship management skills with ability to interact at all levels
- High attention to details and accuracy despite deadline pressure
- Strong process approach
- Forward looking can-do attitude
To apply, send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Marketing Automation Specialist.”
No phone calls. No recruiters.