We are seeking a highly motivated and organized individual to join our growing team. The successful candidate will have a good natured, personable demeanor to mesh well with our team.
The position offers long-term career growth with an emerging leader in the online educational marketplace.
Immediate opening. Great office environment, benefits and people.
Key Job Responsibilities:
As part of the customer support team, you will be involved in multiple aspects of our business which include:
- Responding to a constant, heavy flow of various incoming inquiries and requests via phone and email
- Providing technical support to troubleshoot and assist customer usage issues
- Managing difficult or emotional customer situations
- Working cooperatively with entire team
Additional Job Responsibilities:
- Monitor and maintain social media outlets as needed
- Data mining and market research
- Assist with QA processes
- Support multiple departments within the organization
- Minimum of 2 years office experience (online customer service bonus)
- Extremely self-motivated and dependable
- Knowledge of accounts receivable, AR experience, collections, monthly reconciliation and QuickBooks
- Outstanding organizational skills, strong multi-tasking skills
- Must possess the ability to balance and prioritize team and individual responsibilities
- Excellent verbal and written skills is a MUST (a writing test will be provided)
- Pleasant phone mannerism, speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office, Google Analytics, email systems and the net
- Strong Ability to run programs/projects
- Bilingual is a plus
A background in social media, QA, writing, sales, database work or HTML is a big plus.
Applicants will be expected to take a knowledge assessment test as part of the interview process. This is a full-time position requiring work on-site only. We are located next to I-95 at Cypress Creek in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
To apply, send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Customer Support.”
No phone calls. No recruiters.