Theresa Logue's Vocabulary and Spelling Online Resources
You should study using this great teaching resource. SpellingCity makes learning your word lists fun and easy.
**Don't forget to PRINT your certificate after taking the "Test" or it will not count as a completed assignment!** There are also lots of games to play using our weekly list but only the Test with the printed certificate counts towards homework.
Clink on the Link Below S-Test to complete the Bonus Round of Bingo Homework. Come back anytime and play some games :) Check out the Teach feature by clicking below.
|Vocabulary and Spelling Lists|
|List(s) Not in Groups|
- Keyboarding Practice - Typing games to build skills.
- US State Games - Pick a state or the US.
- Play Hig Pig (rhyming games) - The best free time word game.
- Word Roots - Games that teach word roots to unlock English.
- Figurative Expressions Games - What does
- Educational Games - Learning games for kids.
- Build English Vocabulary - Games to build language skills.
- Online Writing Courses - Time4Writing classes run eight weeks.
- Online Interactive Curriculum - PreK-8th afterschool & homeschool subscription site.