After five years of viral growth, VocabularySpellingCity is making some changes. All Vocabulary and Writing activities will be reserved for Premium Members as of January 25th. We are also rolling out two exciting new free games.
Some previously free vocabulary and writing activities will require a Premium Membership, this change will assure the ongoing development of the site. As one teacher said after we showed the change to her.
“SpellingCity's free membership was so great, I had never bothered to consider Premium. The shift of the vocabulary games to Premium got me to look the Premium Membership for the first time. I was surprised at the treasure that had been lying right under my nose for years. Premium is affordable and it's made a huge impact on my class.”
Joan, teacher, long-time VocabularySpellingCity user
Reasons to Upgrade Today
1. Premium Membership is affordable. At less than $2 per student for an entire year (minimum of 25 students) for schools and less than $2.50 per month for families with up to fve children, it is within reach for almost everyone. Read on to see the significant benefits offered at such a low price.
2. A Premium Membership can improve student achievement and save teachers time, providing:
- Accountability - all student activities are tracked.
- Differentiated learning - assign different lists to individual students or groups.
- Efficient record keeping - student test results and activities are automatically recorded.
- Tools for specific populations - customize lists and lessons to meet each student's individual needs.
Great for ESE, ESL/ELL, and RtI!
3. The Premium writing activities have been enhanced so that their use can produce significant improvement in student writing skills. Instructions can be customized to include our instructional videos that address skills required for common core and student success on standardized tests.