By using the VocabularySpellingCity website, you agree to abide by this EULA and these Policies and your use of this website is contingent upon and will be deemed to constitute your acceptance of them. You are not permitted to and should not use this website unless you agree to these in their entirety.
1. Grant of Limited License. The owner of VocabularySpellingCity.com ("Company") grants to you and your users ("you", "user", "users", "Licensee" or "Licensees") a personal, non-exclusive, nontransferable license to use the VocabularySpellingCity service, but only on a single computer at a time, only with no changes to the service and only in strict accordance with all of the terms of this EULA. It*** must be used in its entirely. You do not have the right to reproduce *** or to take users to specific functions in the site while bypassing any part or feature of the site as it is presented to the public.
2. Copyright, Ownership, Restrictions of Use. The software, service, algorithms, copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, know-how and other intellectual property incorporated in and displayed on this website are wholly owned by the Company and its vendors and the third party web sites*** and are protected by United States copyright and intellectual property laws and international treaty provisions. You may not copy the software or documentation. Any subscription ***allows the Licensee to use the service for the number of users subscribed while they are paying for its use: there is no transfer of ownership or copyright. Licensee agrees that this license grant does not include any right of modification, manufacture, distribution, sale, or sublicense.
3. Software Operation, Limited Warranty and Limited Remedy. Appropriateness of VocabularySpellingCity.com for any purpose. The Company provides the (add space) VocabularySpellingCity.com website and incorporated services but cannot guarantee their appropriateness for any particular goal or purpose. The Company makes significant efforts to ensure that the website is fit for its stated and implicit purposes but cannot be responsible for students, teachers or parents efforts to bypass the software to access software or web sites that are not selected by us or that the software or web sites accessed thereby will be appropriate for all students, teachers or parents. The Company cannot be responsible for students, teachers or parents efforts to leave our service to use or misuse software on the computer***
4. Jurisdiction, Venue and Interpretation. This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida . Each party consents to personal jurisdiction and venue in Broward County Court. The United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods is specifically disclaimed. If a court rules as invalid any provision of this Agreement or the application of any provision to any person or circumstance, the remainder of this Agreement and any application of the relevant provision(s) to persons and circumstances that is not specifically ruled as invalid shall not be affected thereby.
5. Entire Agreement Term. This EULA, the policies therein incorporated and the "Terms and Conditions for VocabularySpellingCity Record Keeping"*** form the entire agreement between Licensee and Company. The Subscription Period *** defines the term (duration) of this agreement unless it is either terminated or modified by the Company, at its sole discretion, or until the Subscription Period terminates. Upon termination of this Agreement, Licensee agrees to cease use of the Subscription.
6. Copyright Trademark Notice. Copyright © 2007-2012 VocabularySpellingCity.com. Any rights not expressly granted in this Agreement are reserved for the exclusive use of Company. "VocabularySpelling City", "VocabularySpellingCity", and "VocabularySpellingCity.com" are the exclusive trademarks of the Company. All other copyrights and trademarks used in VocabularySpellingCity are the exclusive property of their respective owners.
8. Suggestions. We very much welcome your comments and suggestions related to the Service or software, but please do not submit any ideas and suggestions that you consider to be confidential or proprietary to you. To the extent that you provide comments and suggestions to VocabularySpellingCity.com, you agree that VocabularySpellingCity.com may use such information, without charge or limitations or notification, for all purposes on this website or elsewhere***. More extensive discussion of this issue is provided in the VocabularySpellingCity.com Copyright Policy.
9. Affiliations. VocabularySpellingCity.com is sponsored in part by Time4Learning.com, which, in particular, has provided VocabularySpellingCity.com with grade by grade spelling lists. Time4Learning.com is an online learning service providing a complete PreK-8 interactive homeschool curriculum, which may be used as a regular school curriculum, as a resource to keep academic skills sharp in the summer or for afterschool enrichment, interventional help or tutoring.
VocabularySpellingCity.com works with and provides resources for Time4Writing.com's essay writing class. Note the integration of VocabularySpellingCity.com with the vocabulary lists from the science songs found on the Kids Educational Games Website and Vocabulary Games Website.