Natalie OgrodiukWhaley's Vocabulary and Spelling Online Resources
*Please note, these are the words for my Guided Reading group only - if your child is not in my guided reading group, they have different words from another teacher.
I do not have a PREMIUM membership (so you won't be able to access all activities) but you'll be able to play with the free games, etc. Spelling City will also give you spelling tests on your words - this is a crazy-cool site!!!!!
Looks like there's an app for this site too, for your ipad, ipod, android and kindle devices, neato!
|Vocabulary and Spelling Lists|
|List(s) Not in Groups|
- Keyboarding Practice - Typing games to build skills.
- US State Games - Pick a state or the US.
- Learn about Syllables - A great lesson with activities.
- Figurative Expressions Games - What does "a piece of cake" mean?
- Word Roots - Games that teach word roots to unlock English.
- Educational Games - Learning games for kids.
- Build English Vocabulary - Games to build language skills.
- Online Writing Courses - Time4Writing classes run eight weeks.
- Online Interactive Curriculum - PreK-8th afterschool & homeschool subscription site.