Christina Mojica's Vocabulary and Spelling Online Resources
Try practicing this week's Word Study Words using this resource. SpellingCity.com makes learning fun! Let me know what games YOU love. You can even take a practice test (S-test) before Friday. There are two lists that you can be tested on: regular and challenge. Start with the regular and then try the challenge!
Don't forget to study your Trick Words too. Those words are found on this week's Word Study sheet but not on SpellingCity.com.
|Vocabulary and Spelling Lists|
6 List(s) Import Group
|List(s) Not in Groups|
- US State Games - Pick a state or the US.
- Math Facts Practice - Have fun drilling on math facts.
- Learn about Syllables - A great lesson with activities.
- Figurative Expressions Games - What does "a piece of cake" mean?
- Letter Blocks - Practice forming words from letter blocks.
- Educational Games - Learning games for kids.
- Build English Vocabulary - Games to build language skills.
- Online Writing Courses - Time4Writing classes run eight weeks.
- Online Interactive Curriculum - PreK-8th afterschool & homeschool subscription site.