Lauren Dilloughery's Vocabulary and Spelling Online Resources
Thank you for helping to make our classroom paperless! I am very excited for our new spelling homework and I hope you are too!
Log in on spellingcity.com to complete your work each night. Make sure you play a different game each time!
* Take a spelling test and a vocabulary test so you know which words to focus on.
* Then play at least one game OR do “teach me” to study your words.
* Sentence writing
* Play 3 games
* Take a spelling test and a vocabulary test so you know what you need to study.
* Play at least one game OR do “teach me” to study your words.
|Vocabulary and Spelling Lists|
|List(s) Not in Groups|
- US State Games - Pick a state or the US.
- Math Facts Practice - Have fun drilling on math facts.
- Learn about Syllables - A great lesson with activities.
- Letter Blocks - Practice forming words from letter blocks.
- Online Crossword Puzzle - Crossword puzzles for all levels.
- Educational Games - Learning games for kids.
- Build English Vocabulary - Games to build language skills.
- Online Writing Courses - Time4Writing classes run eight weeks.
- Online Interactive Curriculum - PreK-8th afterschool & homeschool subscription site.