Jenn Wasenius' Vocabulary and Spelling Online Resources
Please use this website as an extra and a fun tool to help you study your spelling words.
Our usual spelling week will be:
Monday - Words are introduced.
Tuesday - Work on spelling worksheet.
Wednesday - Work on spelling worksheet and pretest.
Thursday - Test time.
Friday - Get new list for next week.
Remember, you use spelling and reading ALL the time so make your studying time count! You should be studying 20 words and 2 extra credit words each week.
- US State Games - Pick a state or the US.
- Keyboarding Practice - Typing games to build skills.
- Learn about Syllables - A great lesson with activities.
- Play Hig Pig (rhyming games) - The best free time word game.
- Online Crossword Puzzle - Crossword puzzles for all levels.
- Educational Games - Learning games for kids.
- Build English Vocabulary - Games to build language skills.
- Online Writing Courses - Time4Writing classes run eight weeks.
- Online Interactive Curriculum - PreK-8th afterschool & homeschool subscription site.