Want Our App?
Welcome, Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Storytown Spelling Grade 4

Storytown Spelling Grade 4 4 years, 1 month ago #3232

I have entered the spelling list for Storytown Grade 4 Lessons 1-30. I will be adding a modified list (B) each week for students with an IEP.
The following user(s) said Thank You: batts2845, poreilly4, baatkinson4

Re:Storytown Spelling Grade 4 3 years, 11 months ago #3374

Thank you very much. How can I have your posts available to me at all times? :)
Last Edit: 3 years, 11 months ago by greca.

Re:Storytown Spelling Grade 4 3 years, 11 months ago #3376

That's easy. Just log in first, and then navigate to my page. When you open someone else's list while you are logged in, IMPORT is listed to the right side of each list. Just click each one that you want to be added to your page. I have taken some of the lists off to try to make the page more manageable. I'd be happy to publish them again if you want all lists 1-30. I also have grade three done. Let me know if you need them and I will republish them. Hope this saves you some time. I love that Spelling City lets us all share our work. Good luck!

Re:Storytown Spelling Grade 4 3 years, 11 months ago #3378

You are helping me a great amount. I just change my assignment last week from just math to homeroom. I can use any help, and I really like what I am able to find in here. Feel free to send me any suggestions, or share info with me. Have a great day.
The following user(s) said Thank You: cheter

Re:Storytown Spelling Grade 4 2 years, 8 months ago #4746

Hi ...I'm really new to this . I'm having trouble finding storytown words from 10- any help you can give me I'd appreciate . Thanks

Re:Storytown Spelling Grade 4 2 years, 8 months ago #4747

I am not using grade level 4 this year so I did not have the lists published. I did publish all the lists from grade 4 Storytown for you. Just search Debra Harrison Pitman NJ and you should see the list. I will keep it up for the rest of the year for you.

You can copy them to your own list so that you always have them.

If you have any other problems let me know.

d. harrison
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.73 seconds
VocabularySpellingCity® is a registered trademark.
Premium Activities

Sorry, this activity is available to Premium Members only.

If you are a Premium Member, click here to log in to your account.

Want to know about Premium Membership? Just $29.99/yr for a family or $49.99/yr for a classroom. Learn more

Sorry. This feature is available
to Premium Members only.

Click here to upgrade to a Premium Membership

Learn more about this and other Premium features available to teachers at $49.99/yr per classroom or to families at $29.99/year