Want Our App?
Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: A Beka Spelling Lists

A Beka Spelling Lists 5 years, 3 months ago #2126

If you have published spelling lists to use with A Beka's spelling curriculum, you may post the exact names of the lists here to share them with other users. You could also just post a general description of the lists you have published and people can click on your user name to find them. Thanks for sharing your hard work! :)
Last Edit: 5 years, 3 months ago by SpellingCity_Moderator.

Re:A Beka Spelling Lists 5 years, 3 months ago #2151

I will be posting A Beka Spelling Lists for 4th grade. I have already entered List 1.
The following user(s) said Thank You: squirrelly, teacherangievera1, NCAspelling, abarber3

Re:A Beka Spelling Lists 5 years, 3 months ago #2219

I am so glad you are doing this please keep it up
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jesusreigns

Re:A Beka Spelling Lists 5 years, 3 months ago #2235

Last Edit: 5 years, 3 months ago by Laeelin.

Re:A Beka Spelling Lists 5 years, 3 months ago #2259

I've entered Abeka 2nd grade lists through list 13 so far. The rest of the years lists will be entered in the next few days.
The following user(s) said Thank You: catheykairos

Re:A Beka Spelling Lists - 4th grade 5 years, 3 months ago #2271

Hi, I saw you on here this morning and thought I'd let you know that we are currently on list 4 and I will be sharing my lists. So there will be a little less work for you! Have a great school year.
Mary
Last Edit: 5 years, 3 months ago by MaryBeth12.
Time to create page: 0.18 seconds
VocabularySpellingCity® is a registered trademark.
Premium Activities

Sorry, this activity is available to Premium Members only.

If you are a Premium Member, click here to log in to your account.

Want to know about Premium Membership? Just $29.99/yr for a family or $49.99/yr for a classroom. Learn more

Sorry. This feature is available
to Premium Members only.

Click here to upgrade to a Premium Membership

Learn more about this and other Premium features available to teachers at $49.99/yr per classroom or to families at $29.99/year