Want Our App?
Welcome, Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Copy pasting to blog

Copy pasting to blog 5 years, 6 months ago #1577

Hi!
I'd like to know if it is possible to copypaste a game with a list of words to my own blog to be used in the classroom.
Thanks a lot.
Manuel
The topic has been locked.

Re:Copy pasting to blog 5 years, 6 months ago #1580

SpellingCity pages can be directly linked from other sites or blogs. To do so:

1. Go to the list you want to link to. Or the school. Or the teach page. Be careful that you are not logged in as a teacher since that URL can only be reached if you are logged in.

2. Copy the URL and link to it.

I'm not sure if this answers the question. You might be asking a slightly different question which is how you link to a game with a list loaded into it. The answer to this is a little more complicated and in the next month, we should make creating this link a whole lot easier.

Does this answer your question?

Re:Copy pasting to blog 5 years, 6 months ago #1584

[size=4]Hi again!
Well, I already knew that, but what I wanted to know was if I can copy paste the embeded text from any activity on the page to my blog, in order to be be used directly by my students. I have activities from other pages copypasted like that.
Thanks a lot. ;)
mpadin.blogspot.com

Re:Copy pasting to blog 5 years, 6 months ago #1612

I think the answer is no. I'm not sure how that is done.

We intend at some point to create some widgets would achieve that sort of effect but we have a lot to do before we get there.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds
VocabularySpellingCity® is a registered trademark.
Premium Activities

Sorry, this activity is available to Premium Members only.

If you are a Premium Member, click here to log in to your account.

Want to know about Premium Membership? Just $29.99/yr for a family or $49.99/yr for a classroom. Learn more

Sorry. This feature is available
to Premium Members only.

Click here to upgrade to a Premium Membership

Learn more about this and other Premium features available to teachers at $49.99/yr per classroom or to families at $29.99/year