Spelling City will change the way you view word practice. Take some time to practice at home whenever you have a free moment. Students can work independently or under the guidance of their parents or guardians.
You should study using this great resource. SpellingCity makes learning your word lists fun and easy.
|Vocabulary and Spelling Lists|
|List(s) Not in Groups|
- Keyboarding Practice - Typing games to build skills.
- Math Facts Practice - Have fun drilling on math facts.
- Word Roots - Games that teach word roots to unlock English.
- Letter Blocks - Practice forming words from letter blocks.
- Play Hig Pig (rhyming games) - The best free time word game.
- Educational Games - Learning games for kids.
- Build English Vocabulary - Games to build language skills.
- Online Writing Courses - Time4Writing classes run eight weeks.
- Online Interactive Curriculum - PreK-8th afterschool & homeschool subscription site.