Anne VanBebber's Vocabulary and Spelling Online Resources
If you are not completing general ed. spelling, this will be your spelling homework.
Monday-Write each word three times. Tuesday-Write a sentence for each of the first 8 words. Wednesday-Write a sentence for each of the last seven words. Thursday-Take a pretest on the words. Write words missed 5 times each. Friday-Turn in homework and take test
You will take the tests in the general education class on the computer. Good luck!
|Vocabulary and Spelling Lists|
|List(s) Not in Groups|
- Math Facts Practice - Have fun drilling on math facts.
- Keyboarding Practice - Typing games to build skills.
- Letter Blocks - Practice forming words from letter blocks.
- Play Hig Pig (rhyming games) - The best free time word game.
- Word Roots - Games that teach word roots to unlock English.
- Educational Games - Learning games for kids.
- Build English Vocabulary - Games to build language skills.
- Online Writing Courses - Time4Writing classes run eight weeks.
- Online Interactive Curriculum - PreK-8th afterschool & homeschool subscription site.