Please look for the list number from this week's homework contract. Select the list number and scroll to the bottom to play games or complete activities. Some students may need to review words from the prior week and others may be ready to move ahead once they have mastered this week's words. Don't forget you can print the words to practice your handwriting! Please explore other ready made lists if you would like a challenge! Have fun!
|Vocabulary and Spelling Lists|
|List(s) Not in Groups|
- US State Games - Pick a state or the US.
- Math Facts Practice - Have fun drilling on math facts.
- Letter Blocks - Practice forming words from letter blocks.
- Word Roots - Games that teach word roots to unlock English.
- Figurative Expressions Games - What does
- Educational Games - Learning games for kids.
- Build English Vocabulary - Games to build language skills.
- Online Writing Courses - Time4Writing classes run eight weeks.
- Online Interactive Curriculum - PreK-8th afterschool & homeschool subscription site.