Robert and Nancy would like to take a moment to thank you for
visiting the VocabularySpellingCity booth at TCEA 2012. If
this is your first experience with VocabularySpellingCity, we
hope that you will introduce it to your students and find great
success with the site. If you are a long-time member of
VocabularySpellingCity, we hope that you learned a lot of new
information about us!
A few highlights to remember:
BASIC (FREE) MEMBERSHIP includes:
- The ability to enter and save your own word lists.
- Your own homepage where you can customize your homepage message
as well as writing practice instructions for your students.
- The ability to customize sentences to be used in your students'
- The ability to import lists from Teacher Resources and/or other
teachers, saving you time.
- Students can take their spelling tests online and print detailed
reports for you.
- Access to all games on the left side of our learning games and
activities page (including printables).
- Access to our Teaching Resources section, which includes hundreds
of word lists, plus lesson plans, articles on the importance of
teaching spelling, and more.
PREMIUM (PAID) MEMBERSHIP includes the following additional benefits:
- Access to our vocabulary content and Premium Games.
- Individual student logins.
- Automated student recordkeeping.
- The ability to group students and lists, plus create individualized assignments for differentiated instruction.
- No commercial ads.
TCEA 2012 SPECIAL - FREE 30-DAY TRIAL OF PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP
If you have been considering upgrading to Premium Membership, we would
like to offer you a 30-day free trial for your classroom. When ordering,
enter code "TCEA Trial" in the Address 2 field of the order form. Under
Payment Options, select Purchase Order/Check. After agreeing to the terms
and conditions, click Show Quote. Email your quote number to
firstname.lastname@example.org with "TCEA Trial" in the subject line, and we'll
activate your trial Premium Membership.
Whether this is your first time using the site or you've been using it for years, we value your suggestions and feedback.
Please feel free to e-mail us at email@example.com at any time with suggestions or questions! Thanks again for stopping by!
The VocabularySpellingCity Team
954-357-1150, ext. 215