Featured Vocabulary and Spelling Lists
Featured FAQ - Printable Worksheets
Did you know... that almost all of
VocabularySpellingCity's games are printable?
Click here to learn more!
See All ActivitiesLearning Activities & Games
- Over 42,000 spelling words with customizable sentences and definitions
- A REAL person who says each word and sentence
- Free home pages for teachers and parents to save lists
- Teacher training videos
- Free printable handwriting worksheets
- Free teaching resources with lists and lesson plans
- Twenty-five games to play online or to print such as:
Alphabetical Order, Unscramble, Parts of Speech, HangMouse, Crossword Puzzle, WordSearch, and Vocabulary Test.
- A free forum and newsletters
Teachers: We have Parent Letters available as a PDF for you to print and send home with your students' spelling word lists.
Affordable classroom and family plans
Make Word Study Fun and Efficient
- Link to VocabularySpellingCity from your school website, homeschool blog, or list of online learning resources.
- Tell your colleagues and friends, write a review for a teachers group, or forward our newsletter.
- Participate in the VocabularySpellingCity forum. Share lists that you've posted, discuss your experiences on using the site, and make suggestions for new features or spelling games.
- Become a fan on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter.
VocabularySpellingCity.com shares technology with a vocabulary website. VocabularySpellingCity is grateful to Time4Learning.com (homeschooling curriculum, afterschool online study) and Time4Writing.com (teaching writing) for their support. VocabularySpellingCity recommends the following keyboarding games.