We've Got the Research-Based Tools for Student Success
- 35+ engaging K-12 learning games
- Word lists for every subject & grade level
- Personalized practice & multiple word exposures
- Immediate feedback & self-testing
- Reports for educators & parents
- Correlation to educational standards
How Our Program Works
Why Use Our Program?
of reading comprehension problems caused by lack of vocabulary*
*Source: National Reading Council
increase in vocabulary retention with our multi-week study cycle
fun activities with lesson ideas & standards correlation
"Since we have a large ESOL population, our school-wide focus is on increasing vocabulary development. VocabularySpellingCity has helped support this initiative with its specific vocabulary activities."
Shawn Allen, Principal,
Lloyd Estates Elementary, Oakland Park, FL
How Can We Help You and Your Students?
Schools & Districts
- Generate reports of all data
- Professional development
- Clever© data management
- Differentiate assignments for every level
- Immediate feedback, progress tracking
- Automated testing & grading
- Boost success in vocabulary, spelling
- Customize activities for any subject
- Kids can work independently
Who Are We?
VocabularySpellingCity was initially created to save teachers time by automating spelling tests and to empower students to study independently through engaging game-based learning activities. Nearly a decade later, VocabularySpellingCity has expanded to include a wide variety of study tools for developing strong vocabulary skills and best practices for effective vocabulary instruction. Research has proven that these are key factors in improved reading fluency and comprehension.Read Our Story