Featured Vocabulary and Spelling Lists
Teachers: We have Parent Letters available to print and send home with your students' word lists.
See All ActivitiesLearning Activities & Games
- An award-winning game-based learning tool for vocabulary, spelling, writing and language arts
- A K-12 educational service used worldwide by schools and families
- 50,000 words and 60,000 sentences read by a real person
- Access via mobile app for your tablet and smart phone,or online via computer and interactive whiteboard
- Correlation to educational standards
- School and district-level reports
Buy a Premium Membership to enjoy ALL of our features at a surprisingly low cost:
Expressing our Gratitude
VocabularySpellingCity appreciates teachers and parents who recommend our site and mobile apps to colleagues and friends, share us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, and other social media. Thanks to all teachers who have shared their best classroom practices using VocabularySpellingCity via online reviews, speaking at conferences and posting on social media about us. We especially appreciate the thoughtful input you give us to help guide our product development to better serve you and your students.
The VocabularySpellingCity team has also developed Science4Us.com which provides an elementary core science curriculum specifically for kindergarten, first grade, and second grade. Science4Us supports teachers and provides student activities both online and offline using the 5E instructional model.
VocabularySpellingCity.com shares technology with this vocabulary website. We are grateful for the support of Time4Learning.com (homeschooling curriculum, afterschool online study), Time4Writing.com (online writing courses), and LearningGamesforKids.com (typing games, two player games, multiplication games).